Sunday, January 2

RACING RACE (O_o???

I had a pillow talk with a few of my new friends during the ‘Anti-Discrimination for Students’ workshop (or my friend call it: The Left Political Party Workshop) that had been held at 18 and 19 December 2010.

Conclusion from that, there’s one thing for sure. They ALL HATE induction!!! Well, who like that session? There are Nadia, Dines, Sarah, Nurul, Helene, Xuan, and others shared their experience on how they had been inducted. Not surprisingly, they had been inducted by their RACE!!! The content of the induction:

 

-Malay must help other Malays

-Chinese must help other Chinese

-Indian must help other Indian

Conclusion: Other races will not help you!!

For me this scenario not only happen in universities that have a lot of races, but also happen in university that have only 1 race (like where I studying right now). How that can be called a similarities? During induction, students will be divided by COURSES!!! The content of induction (my faculty):

-SCREEN must help other SCREEN

-WRITING must help other WRITING

-ACT must help other ACT

-MANAGEMENT must help other MANAGEMENT

CONCLUSION: Other courses will not help you!!!

Luckily, the MPP of my faculty did not divided by courses.

What I want to say is…

If in our own race had been divided and did not trusting each other because of different courses, don’t it still look like a discrimination?

If RACISM is bad, how about COURSISM???

‘Need to topup my knowledge banyak-banyak”

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!  

No comments: