Saturday, January 8

THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU

There’s a lot of thing I want to feel grateful about. From my first breath on Earth until now, His blessings never stop and never less. He advised me in unforgettable way.

I want to remember Him always. (^_^)

Yesterday I met Ima and AJ (my friends) at Giant Seksyen 13 bustop. They just came back from KL after went to Seremban and Melaka. Ima asked me the same question. So, I told her about my journey to Cineleisure from KLCC. Then she told me,

“You must be very disappointed because you can’t see him perform there…”

The truth is, I don’t. After I know that event need to register first, (how I wish I need a phone that can open FB 247) I felt relief. That time I realize that I like him, but I like to travel more. When I said about travel, it’s not about going oversea by flight or in luxurious way, than be a tourist. It’s more like you know that place by someone else (in my case, Facebook), use Google Maps, take buses and LRTs like you have been to that place thousand times and WALLAH!

It’s wasting time, I know. And KRAZZY!!! But I only have a year to be KRAZZY. And the assignments that will become thicker and thicker every week make my time moves very fast.     

It’s wasting money, well, it’s quite true, for some of us. Thanks to my father, buses are my second cars.HEHEHE (^_^)

Need to go. ‘Melodi’ on air now.

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!

No comments: