Saturday, January 22

Terima kasih. Thank You. Toce. Nandren. SYUKRAN. Arigatou….. Hait!!!!

Today I’m out again. (Did you know they have create a new word called TIRED?) Like always, I want to find a CD. And today I wanted to find ‘Syukran’ album by Hafiz Hamidun.

I found it easily and without any problem (thanks to Iqram Dinzly for the ‘kap ba ro kap alif ta nun’ ;) hehe). I found it at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.

And here’s a thing. When I get into the SPEEDY Video at Ikano Mutiara Damansara, I found ‘Fantastik’ album by Fabulous Cat. That’s one of the CD that I put in my WANTED list because first, it’s have Papa Jahat and second, the voice of Alyah, the popular female singer when she was in that group is there.

A little thing about me. I always bring MYR 50 if I want to go out. (The sum will be bigger if I need to buy groceries). So I need to choose between Mr. Hafiz Hamidun OR Mr. Cat. Lastly, after half an hour thinking (The employer watching me with his bored eyes. Like I care. HAHA), I buy ‘Syukran’ but next week (maybe Friday, in God willing), I will went back there and buy ‘Fantastik’. Just hold on, okey?

Another thing that bother me is I’ve been to a lot of CD store but my eyes still can’t detect this 2 CD: ‘Hafiz Hamidun’ by Hafiz Hamidun (2006 or 2007) and ‘Aiman’ by Aiman (2009). Both album had been produced by Arteffects Production. I want to find both album because I like the album a lot more than ‘Syukran’ (sorry, but that’s the truth). In that album has a lot of nice song to my ears like ‘Bilakan Damai’(When The Peace Will Come) , ‘Cerita Hati’ (Story From My Heart), ‘Cinta Ke Syurga’ (Love to Heaven) (my favorite song) and a lot more.

And ‘Aiman’ album, I like his voice since ‘Akademi Nasyid’, plus, there are a lot of his fans here that did not get his album. One of my sister said to me,

“I went to the CD store and ask about ‘Aiman’ album. They showed me ‘Ae-man’ (nasyid kid group album).”

And also, one of his song was NEVER been heard at the radio, but become my favorite that is ‘Teman Biasa’ (A Regular Friend).

I still remember between 2006 or 2007, I found ‘Hafiz Hamidun’ album in Mydin Market Dungun. But not CD, it’s in cassette form (very oldskool. I like…). I wanted to buy it but my financial manager a.k.a my mother did not give the permission. Still frustrated until now.

Okey, that’s all. Rajin-rajinlah membaca ya…   (^_^)

P/S: Did I mention I want to ELIMINATE all my song that I download illegally? To support local music industry. Thanks to ‘Hapuskan Cetak Rompak’ campaign that I attend last year. (Like Imran Ajmain said, ‘Korang download, korang bluetooth, korang dapat lagu tapi kitorang dapat apa?’ My brain said, “dapat promosi free.” HEHEHE. Sorry Mr Ajmain. Just kidding)

TWEET FOR TODAY

@aliaphelion: One African waiter came up to me and said I looked like a famous ‘charcoal artist’ from his homeland. Bahahaha!

GOWWIN’ UP!!!   

Hafiz Hamidun 1st album.

No comments: