Thursday, January 13

WHAT YOU CAN OPEN, WHAT YOU CAN’T OPEN, WHAT YOU CAN READ, WHAT YOU CAN’T READ, WHAT YOU WANT TO READ.

Can’t open Facebook, can’t open Twitter, can’t open Youtube, can’t open Tumblr.

Can open Yahoo!, can open Google, can open Blogspot, can open Wikipedia.

I have a lot to do when I’m connected with Internet but (as always) I forgot. So, while I got wireless in my house for another 4-5 months, better rip the Internet apart when you still got the chance. (^_^)

In Great Literature class, our lecturer showed a lot of books. From that lots and lots of books, I only have read one of them.

And when she asked if anyone had read any of these books, I’m the only person that put my hand in the air. I don’t know if they were ashamed or they’re really not interested in reading.

For me, reading is everything. Even you want to go somewhere, you need to read the signboard.

And if the statistic still say that Malaysians’ read only one book per year, it’s mean I’m not Malaysian. Okey, what am I? A READING ROBOT??? Hahaha (^_^)

Well, I’m glade that I’m a readLOVER (I called myself that instead of book lover because I like to read ANYTHING. Not just books, I love to read pamphlets, and even signboard and lecture notes and textbooks). Last year, my ‘Critics And Critical Thinking’ lecturer give his whole class a bunch of notes. The notes contain something about Sigmund Freud and his three stage psychology method. Well, I have ‘Psychology’ class this semester. (And every girl keep talking about how handsome he is, BUT I’m not every girl)

TWEET FOR TODAY

@IqramDinzly: Sedar janggut secuit, sedar misai jarang-jarang. RT @fadzmel: @IqramDinzly elelelelelelele. Sedar ruang sedar diri sedar mata sedar bulu.

GOWWWIN’ UP!!! 

No comments: