Sunday, January 23

PHOTOSCAPE AND I WILL RUIN YOUR PERFECT PICTURE. HAHAHA!

While listening to Jesse McCartney songs (sorry to say, but I downloaded them. His albums are Toooo expensive maaa!!!), my friend recommended me to Photoscape – a software that can change a picture to better one, or worst.

So, in the name of curiosity, I try using it. Kind of cool, can change pictures to anything you want. But sadly, one of my MASTERPIECE had gone. (I forgot to click ‘save’ button. MY FAULT!!!)

These are pictures that turned to THE WORST IMAGE OF ALL TIME!

DSC00154 

 

DSC00161

 

image

 

 

 Hero Malaya Resize

Very The Hancusss!!! I really don’t have The Magic Touch.

(Need to get rid of the software A.S.A.P)

TWEET FOR TODAY

@amirmu:Kata-kata ringkas ialah kepetahan yang paling mempesona. - Cicero, lebih 2,000 tahun sebelum wujudnya Twitter.

GOWWWN’ UP!!!

No comments: