Wednesday, January 5

SHOPPING OH SHOPPING (-_-lll

I like to buy ‘Metro Ahad’ every Sunday. (Dah namanya Metro Ahad, takkan keluar hari Isnin pulak…) I think the sensitive issue and hotly spoken will be reviewed in that paper.

One day, I read an article about a film called ‘Legend of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole’. They want to give free tickets for lucky winners.

I tried my luck and I’m one of the LUCKY WINNERS. I need to go 20th Century Fox Office to grab the tickets.

A little bit of hard because that time I was in my hometown back at Terengganu. (A LITTLE BIT!!! Banyak ahh…) Thanks to my understanding father, he give me permission to go to Kuala Lumpur earlier than usual. (Honesty is the best policy)

The company will closed at 5.00 pm but I reached KL Sentral 4.30 pm. I have no other option, need to take a CAB.

I need to pay RM 30 for one way. (Giler cekik darah drebar tu… Aku naik bas FREE jer kot) We need to go around at the same place for many times to find the company. The best part is, they put their signboard INSIDE THE BUILDING INSTEAD OF OUTSIDE. (Siapa nak tengok signboard dorang dalam bangunan tu?)

But the best thing is, the employer there were really concern about me and willing to wait for me until I came. I reached the company about 5.30 pm.

And the cab driver willing to take me back to KL Sentral for RM 50. (Dok leh wak gappo lah.)

Although I got the ticket for free, that ticket worth RM 90++. That’s why I still keep the ticket with me. :)

And yeah, I must go to Tropicana City Mall to watch the movie. (WHAT???! Kat mana tu?)

To be continued…

TWEET FOR TODAY

@ImranAjmain: Kalau orang belum buat, kita buat. Kalau orang dah buat, kita buat lagi baik. Kalau orang tak nak buat, biar kita buat sendiri!

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!    

No comments: