Tuesday, January 25

LALALALALALA….. OPS… WRONG WORD LAH

About a year ago, I always check on the net (that time I have Mr.BB) I want to find song lyrics. There’s a lot of lyrics in the Net that have spelling error + word error. Very frustrating!!!

Time passes and the problem still become problem. Even my lecturer (Thank You AYAH! Love you!) give his blessing to copy paste the lyrics in the Internet for his assignment. How I wanna give my assignment to him if I did not satisfy with it?

So, thanks to Techno, I have made a blog (not a blogspot) that I put a song with it lyric. All the song I put in there was BOUGHT, not downloaded. It’s mean I have the CD, the cover art and of course, the lyric. I just put the song and write the lyric based from the cover art (although I know there were spelling error here & there. NOT MY FAULT!) in the blog and copy paste from there if my deadline is near. That’s how I have the lyric and the source. (Two most important things in the assignment). I’m such a GENIUS!!!

And yeah, I will not tell you the address of the blog. Find it yourself-lah bro… (^_^)

And now, need to think about my ‘Pancha Delima’ bangsawan script. Submit before this Friday. (Nak tengok Mak Yong kat KLCC! Nak membeli-belah sambil mencuci mata kat Carrefour Wangsa Maju!)

http://mstar.com.my/hiburan/cerita.asp?file=/2011/1/25/mstar_hiburan/20110124163840&sec=mstar_hiburan

When I say ‘mencuci mata’, it’s mean ‘mencuci mata’… HAHAHA

TWEET FOR TODAY

@1SuccessMentor:"If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all."-John Green

That reminds me of the quote that been wrote at the big board in front of FACT (my faculty).

‘You need a dream to achieve it.”

Sadly, I forgot who said that. (Lalu depan board tu hari-hari kot. Sangat kurang sensitif)

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!

No comments: