Friday, January 28

HERO MALAYA…A DAY TO REMEMBER

#HeroMalaya is just a group in Twitter. Yeah. No big deal…

You talk, HAHAHA and done.

But this Twitter group has make a big difference or I can say, HISTORY today. This 20 (more or less, Aznil Nawawi, Fazley Yaakob, Kamal Adli, Iqram Dinzly, Farish Aziz, Adi Fashla, Imran Ajmain, Aliff Satar, Zizan, Altimet, Zahid, Syafie Naswip, Riz Ainudin, Erry Putra, Maulana, Zoey Rahman, DJ NasT) member of this group working together in the charity event.

They doing charity work in Carrefour Wangsa Maju (Pergi tadi tak jumpa pintu masuk, balik tadi tak jumpa jalan keluar). Ok, they want to collect money to give to the fund or any association. Same lame old excuse.

Well, that part, I was WRONG!!! They collect money  to help their friend, Bob Kuman to proceeding  his surgery. And no one know about this, including Bob himself (except #HeroMalaya, of course). At least they know where the money will go after this.

I think this method is better than come to his house, listening to his sad and sorrow story, give money and hamper, and thank you.

I came a little bit late to the event. When I took my first step in there, the counter were crowded. Thanks to Twitter, (although I don’t have any BlackBerry like they do) #HeroMalaya change their working location to the counter. They was like having a competition ‘Who Will Have The Longest Line At The Counter’ with the sound of ‘wisel’ everywhere. (Memang havoc habislah). But they worth it because the value of their hard work for 3 hours there were…

And they did not take the money.

There are 3 unforgettable moments for me there. First, how shocked Aliff Satar when I showed the cover art of his album. Ok, he did not expect anybody will bring his album to be signed or bought his album. (I think I had mention earlier in this blog, I’m NOT anybody)

 

The other moment is I got two free CDs from Imran Ajmain. His first album, ‘Dengan Secara Kebetulan’ (DSK) with sign at the cover, the booklet and the CD and the Singaporean duo, Sleeq’s second album, ‘Classiq’, with their signs too. I also got a huge poster from him. (Berbaloi aku sesat)  :)

  

It’s mean I have 2 DSK album. I will tell you next time how hard plus scared I was while searching DSK and Classiq. (AT least dia tak pakai topi dalam gambar ni. Tetiba…)  :)

The last unforgettable moment is… I DON’T WANNA TELL YOU!!! That’s the most EMBARASSING situation. Huh, don’t wanna talk about it here. ARGHH!!!

Back to #HeroMalaya. I hope this noble work will be continue, if not for Bob, maybe for other unlucky artists. Make me remember of an actor that had play role as the eldest brother in one of Hot Fm raya song, ‘Rindu Yang Telah Pergi’. If I not mistaken, Akim, Black and AG sing that song. Last news I got from him was about he was sick and he got donation from an association (didn’t remember what association, KARYAWAN maybe). (kenapa pelik sangat ayat BI aku ni?) What happen to him now? I’ve tried to find him in Google but no luck (except the raya MTV video with no credit).  

For Bob Kuman, you very lucky to have these buddies with you. It’s really hard to get friends that willing to help you without asked to be paid nowadays. Good luck with your surgery and we hope that the good news will fly to the air, Abang Bob!!! 

Spread the LOVE to your friends in your pray and to anyone you see along the way…

TWEET FOR TODAY

@aznilnawawi: yang susah kita tolong, yang senang jangan sombong.

By the way…

Are they #HeroMalaya?   (^_^)

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The last unforgettable moment is… I DON’T WANNA TELL YOU!!! That’s the most EMBARASSING situation. Huh, don’t wanna talk about it here. ARGHH!!!

*Bila gua balik kolej nnt jgn lupa cerita naa~