Sunday, January 30

THE ADVENTURE OF CLASSIQ PART 2

Ok, I really tired and want to zzz… but I can’t. Thanks to raining-all-day weather. At least I have another reason why I don’t have to buy an aircond if I buy a house one day.

So, to wasting my beauty sleep (beauty ker…) I view my blog. And I owe 2 story with you guys the BlogReader… (Agak Cool gak nama ni)

This adventure start last year. You can check back part 1 (How there’s part 2 if part 1 did not exist, right?)

There are the list where I go to find ClassiQ.

SPEEDY Sunway Pyramid: Nope.

Rock Corner Mid Valley: Nope.

Rock Corner The Gardens: Nope

Rock Corner KLCC: Nope

Rock Corner The Curve: Nope (Had been chased by a dog. Alhamdulillah still safe and one piece. Takot giler wooo…)

Rock Corner Subang Parade: Nope

Speedy Bangsar Village: Nope

Rock Corner Bangsar Village: Nope

Rock Corner SOGO: Nope (The store had been closed for good. Rock Corner need to change their plastic wrap.)

Pertama Kompleks (Forgot its name but I was very sure not Rock Corner. Rhythm Music maybe): Nope. But I found Dengan Secara Kebetulan. I really wanna buy it but he said he wanna give it to me. The salesgirl there suggest me to contact him. Well, how I’m gonna do that? I don’t have his number, we talk over Internet (sometime might takes months to reply. Doesn’t matter, he’s a very busy person. That time I did not know about a new thing called DM in Twitter.)

Rock Corner One Utama: Nope. But again, I found DSK. Still have no idea to buy DSK or Confession No 1. Just buy DSK. I don’t care anymore.

Two days later I got an email from him. He said that he had sent the album.

Okay. My friend was right.

‘Kalau dengan artis ni kau kena bersabar selama setahun. Kan dia selalu sibuk sayang…’

I waited. fortnight passed. I got another email asking me about the package. I said I didn’t get it.

Another week passed. The package still not in my hand. So I went to the nearest post office before I met him at Wangsa Maju. They asked about tracking number. I said that the package don’t have any tracking number. They said:

Itu masalah dik. Kitorang memang tak boleh buat apa-apa lagi dah. Tanpa number tracking, kitorang tak boleh trace package tu. Kalau hilang pun, hilang macam tu jelah.

And this is his answer:

‘then bukan rezeki kita dua. i sent out 6 on the same day, the other 5 all received it.’

Fine. Can do nothing about it.

(Hey! I had combined 2 stories in 1 post. And you know what happen next if you read http://tinitimez.blogspot.com/2011/01/hero-malayaa-day-to-remember.html )

TWEET FOR TODAY

@SyedAli_Shahab: "People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing." - Will Rogers

GOWWIN’ UP!!!

No comments: