Friday, February 4

AKTA DIGITAL: IS IT NECESSARY?

http://www.bharian.com.my/articles/RIMharapAktaDigitaldiluluskan/Article/

FINALLY!!! After years and years of complaining. But it still a long journey to our local MusicCreator. And while waiting for this ‘Akta Digital’ to be ‘diluluskan’, I believe there’s a lot of people around the world (The WORLD, babeh…) still use the simple, free but ‘music industry-killing’ method to get their favorite songs. Even the singer himself *give a ‘WHAT!!!!’ look* (metaphor) if anyone show his cover album to be signed. (If you read every posts in my blog, you know…)

But I’m concern about this part in the article:

“Katanya, penjualan lagu secara digital seperti muat turun melalui internet dan nada dering melebihi daripada penjualan secara fizikal iaitu cakera padat (CD), malahan pada tahun 2014 nanti dijangkakan lebih 70 peratus penjualan lagu dibuat menerusi talian.”

Grande Problema! (for me-lah) It’s mean a lot of cd album will vanish, a bigger space for movie video ( I thought movie also facing the same problem), desperately needing Internet in life, and everyone must have PayPal(something that I can’t afford for about 5 or 10 ‘Years From Now’).

But hey, look at the bright side, ‘There’s no such thing as ‘free’ in this world’. You even need to pay 20 or 30 cent to use toilet. (Tak ada kena-mengena) You don’t need to suffering your ears listening to ‘The Worst Song Ever’ just because ‘The Greatest Song Ever’ is in the album too, and don’t have to waste your money, just buy what you want. It’s your money, not mine.

Back to the question, is the ‘Akta Digital’ necessary? YES! It’s really necessary. Just like everyone else, they need to be paid for their hard work. And downloading illegally will not make them richer. (are they?)

P/S: I love to find CD album, but I prefer to buy album with NO MINUS ONE. Why? Next time, next post.

TWEET FOR TODAY

@FazleyYaakob: Hati2 apabila men'tweet'kan kemarahan, kerana seringkali memperlihatkan kelemahan kita bukan kesalahan orang lain

And yeah, I finally deactivate my Twitter account. This app really make me feel like a professional stalker (who am I stalking?) Although I have a great time chatting with my favorite STAR (there’s a lot of artists that I had follow and followed me back. But this is not a grammar nor spelling error), the ‘feeling guilty to be a stalker’ thing really burden my heart right now and need to be stop! (can anybody change the fact that ‘stalking is wrong?’) 

No comments: