Wednesday, February 16

SHARING IS CARING OR SHARING IS DESTROYING?

I just want to be a nice girl who  doing  her assignment  about  a  Bangsawan  script  and don’t wanna care  about  getting  the  Internet apart  today.  Sadly,  that  will not  gonna  happen.  Thanks  to  somebody  who  live  a  level  higher  than  me.

Story: I just want to rewrite  my  ‘Mentari Chenderawasih’ treatment from  my notebook to my  email  to send  to  my  lecturer. At our flat, we  got  WiFi  at  certain  place.  For  me,  my  Wifi  is  at the  window. Suddenly,  raining  occur.

But wait, it’s  not  raining. My neighbour  up there was hang her wet dresses  to be dried, without warning! Just imagine, if I leave my lappy here and did not notice about this. (worst case scenario).

So please. we share the same roof, the same sun, the same moon and the most important, the same air. Why we need to  be  selfish and destroying other people hope by being so selfish and greed? Plus, our house in this flat had been design as the same as another. In my house they have a place to hang the wet clothes at the back. I did not know what they put in their house. And, really, I did not wanna know.

Sorry to make  you read this babling ridiculous post. But hey, it’s a full moon right now! So round, so bright. Maybe you also need to look outside your window  and let nature entertain you.  (^_^)

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!

P/S: Have problem with smoker. But I smell cigarette. Can’t… hold… on… much… longer…! I… Need… Air… HELP!!! 

No comments: