Saturday, February 26

I WANT TO BE THE MALAY MICHEAL BUBLE

When I wrote ‘I’, it doesn’t mean me. I got this from an old article I found in Mr.Net (If you understand what am I talking about). Today I wanna tell you a story about the Fan, the Singer, and the Manager. This story have 2 parts: the EPIC & the PLAN.

THE EPIC: 

This great epic begin a long time ago in 2010 at Hot FM Big Jam. Fan got a chance to see Singer ‘face to face’. Fan give a postcard and a pen to Singer so he can signed it. When the pen was so, so… close to the postcard, Manager came to Singer and said that they need to go. Singer become ‘blurr’ (aku pun tak taw apo lah maknonye) and give the pen and the postcard back to Fan… WITHOUT SIGNING IT!!! Fan blame Manager for what had happen and Fan never got a chance to see Singer after that. Fan told me this story about a month ago. I remember what she said,

‘Demi dia, ku sanggup lakukan apa saja.’

So, I came up with this plan.

THE PLAN:

This plan had occurred in my head  three days ago. I wanna bring Fan to Singer so she can ask his autograph for the second time. So, I make a surprise for her. But, she can’t come with me to meet the Singer. Hey, that’s okay. I just keep the surprise until further notice. Then I went to meet Singer, (that I had met him more that three times, never see him sing yet this year) sign the surprise, met another stars there (he’s not the only star okay…) and went home. Tomorrow morning I will give it to her.

Why I make the surprise?

1. For me, asking autograph need to go with information. If you just sign a blank paper, what is it for? I had been in the situation when I asked autograph from all the member in a vocal group. Then, I and my friend arguing which sign refers to who (budak-budak lagi time tu). Can’t talk with my friend for weeks because of that.

2. Everything have it’s own sentimental value. Even a candy wrapper can give you sweet & sour memories. I just wanna make it meaningful to her (maybe next time).

And yeah, I just got the meaning of ‘shocking face’ everytime I showed singer’s CD cover to every singer I met ( yang ada album penuhlah. Album kompilasi dengan artis-artis baru lain + single 2-3 jer tak dilayan). It’s mean that they were touched on how keen you buy the album and bring it to them to be sign (ada jugak orang beli album aku time2 orang tengah gila download ni ye…). Seriously, I didn’t know that Shaheizy Sam will be there. If I know, I will bring the big poster of ‘KONGSI’ with me to Pavilion.  (-_- lll

P/S: I did not put the real name of Fan, Singer and Manager because I need to ‘jaga hati beberapa pihak’. But I ask him to sign an old news article about himself today at Pavilion. Opsss, the cat are out of the bag.   (^_^)

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!            

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THE PLAN had change. I give it to her tonight (not by hand. Put it under the door).
SUCH A COWARD!!! *kutuk diri sendiri*