Wednesday, December 22

MY ADVENTURE FOR AN ALBUM : CLASSIQ by SLEEQ (Part 1)

Actually I want to find ‘Dengan Secara Kebetulan’ by Imran Ajmain (after WAITING for two months!) but I found this comment in a website.

“Rasanya mamat ni susah lah nak cari makan, kalau tak betul2 promosi, sedangkan budak2 AF nak cari makan pun susah, promosi oleh ASTRO gila2 pulak tu pun tak jalan....... timbul je tahun baru Budak2 AF tu akan berkubur tanpa nisan.....,
RASANYA KUMPULAN SLEEQ JUGA AKAN BERKUBUR TANPA NISAN........”

In English:

“I think those guys will have a very hard path here, if there’s no big stage for them, as you can see, AF (Akademi Fantasia) participants were very hard to get easy money nowadays although ASTRO had promoted them in a lot of events and show rapidly but the result are just the same, New year, New season, New AF. And the alumni of AF will be gone with the wind………… AND I THINK SLEEQ WILL BE GONE WITH THE WIND TOO………………………”

(Need to topup my English grammar banyak-banyak)

 

I had heard their songs and it’s very easy to follow. They also make song to other artists. As far as I know, Sleeq had make 2 album so far. Their first album ‘In The Q’ only been sold at Singapore only. (-_-lll 

(Oh, I forgot to tell you that Sleeq are from Singapore. Guys, Pop / Hip Hop / R&B Duo with the SleeQ sound)

Although I am KRAZZY, I unaffordable to make visa and book a ticket to Singapore just to buy an album.

(I have problem with ‘telegraphic transfer, Money Order and Credit Card. NO online shopping to me)

Luckily, their second album, ‘Classiq’ is available in Malaysia. Sleeq will be my first priority and Imran Ajmain need to wait a while…

Stop babbling, it’s SHOWTIME!!!

TWEET FOR TODAY

@ImranAjmain: Don’t try to please anybody so that you don’t have to say “I can’t please everybody”.

GOWWIN’ UP!!!

2 comments:

Aika said...

adventure smpai demam...hu3

Unknown said...

alala... cian nyer kak umi... :)