Tuesday, December 21

WHY WE DIDN’T DO IT (0_o???

I got a TWEET from a well-known singer/writer/composer:

To anybody who had lyrics blog or magazines, please compile the songwriters’ and composers’ name. Thank you.”

I don’t have any lyrics blog, but I often write the song lyrics in my FB’s note. Something that I MUST put together with the lyrics:

  • TITLE
  • LYRICS (of course)
  • COMPOSER
  • WRITER
  • SINGER

If I didn’t do that, how I would know that ‘Yang Ku Perlu’ or ‘What I Need’ (my local favorite song) was composed by Imran Ajmain and written by Shah Shamsiri or how can I show my thanks to Ross Ariffin to create a unique song with Sulu Sarawak as the writer of ‘Puteri Khayalan Ku’ or ‘My Imaginary Princess’ (other MY local favorite song) if I know nothing about them?

From my observation, (just an OBSERVATION) there are a few factors why the blogger did not put the names:

1- For them it’s doesn’t matter. No one know what they look like. When their song had been showed in public, they did not appear on stage.

2- The cover album that have lyrics (ALL album have that my dear…) wrote the names in smaller size than the lyrics itself. That’s THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THEY’VE EVER DONE!!! If the names was wrote in teeny tiny little letters, how can anyone read it???

EXAMPLE:

Can you read the composer/songwriter names here?

image

 

Or here?

DSC02244

Maybe you can read it here…

DSC02248

TWEET FOR TODAY

@IqramDinzly: Mungkin ianya kmungkinan yg xmungkin mjadi satu kmungkinan. Kerna mungkin..kmungkinan itu hanya kmungkinan yg tetap kmungkinan. Mungkin atau ianya kmungkinan?

GOWWIN’ UP!!!

No comments: