Wednesday, November 24

MY VOICE IS ON….LINE!

In my older post, I have told you about Planet Radio 2010.

That day, they open a booth that can record our voice. Just like a real DJ.

And today, they posted it.

You all can hear my DJ voice at this link:

http://planetradio2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/fatini-zulkarnain-planet-radio-2010.html

Not as good as the real DJ, but hey! Saya dah ada pengalaman berada dalam konti. (^_^)

One more thing, last night I watched Hip TV about ‘Artis Import Pilihan Hip TV’ and Imran Ajmain at No.6. Congratulations!!!

One thing that make me want to laugh last night was when they roll Imran’s VT, the name below did not showed ‘IMRAN’ but ‘KUMAN’.

Cindy, one of my younger sister found that error and asked me,

“Hey, is that the person who sing ‘Seribu Tahun’?”

“Yes.”

“When he changed his name?”

I just said:

“HAHAHAH!”

But I kind of agree with Richie Rachman. Imran is so big and so tall. This make me wonder between him and Aliff Aziz, who’s taller? (I never met Aliff Aziz yet. Maybe one day I will.)

Berdiri tak sama tinggi

The best thing about Imran:

He’s so… friendly! I just went to his show twice but he remember me. (^_^)

And 3 words from his e-mail to me that make  me stuck with his songs,

SAYA SANGAT TERHARU.

And I’m still waiting the album that he said he want to send it to me. (OPSSS!!! No one read my blog right?)

For Ahmad Imranullah bin Ahmad Husaini Ajmain (I hope I spell the name correctly),

‘Biarlah No.6 tapi zero Skandal, Gosip & Kotroversi daripada No.1 tapi…(“Lu Pikirlah Sendiri,” bak kata Nabil).

Kurangkan Segala Kontroversi, Tingkatkan Segala Prestasi!!! ( Sekali kuar pulak ayat fofular Fafau ngan Wahid)

P/S: This is my last post for this month. See you again in DECEMBER. (Again, no one read my blog, right?)

YEZZA!!!

No comments: