Sunday, November 14

Girlz talk about ‘Punca dan Tindakan’

 

The first song was played.

She just come into the office.

“Hi, is that the new album that you buy?”

“Yup.”

Second song was played.

Third song was played.

Fourth song was played.

Fifth song was played.

She put her hands in the air and start dancing.

“Excuse me, but do you just start to dance?”

“I think.”

“Why?”

“This song have great bit. I feel like want to dance listening to this one.”

Sixth song was played.

“There is something wrong with this song. I don’t know what, but i have no feeling listening to this one.”

Seventh song was played.

“He had a very beautiful voice but why this album had a lot of sad and slow songs? It’s really killing me right now.”

“I know you like the screaming, noising music. But for me the slow give me the calm and the rock song in the album not giving headache to me.”

Eighth song was played.

Ninth song was played.

“This song was really good. The sound of piano at the beginning are the best. Do he take this song from other musician and improvise it?”

“Nope, he make this song.”

“You must be kidding.”

I showed her the cover art and showed the composer of the song.

“Okay, I thought he only improvise old songs.”

Minus one of the second song in the album was played.

“Not again. This song really make me miss my bed right now.”

All the song was played.

“Hey, can I get the ninth song? I can’t stop the sound of piano in my head. But before that….”

She showed her CD that he had burn just now and change the CD. 

No comments: