Sunday, November 14

Girlz Talk About ‘It’s Aliff’s Time’

"My friend, would you mind if I play a CD instead of listening to the radio all the time?”

“Yes, of course. What CD?”

“Who is Aliff Aziz?”

BANG! no.1.

He is the MOST famous bachelor of all time.

“You know nothing about Aliff Aziz?”

“Nope….”

BANG!! no.2.

If any girl at our age know nothing about him, it’s mean she is COOL.

“… But I think he kind of cute…”

BANG!!! NO. 3.

She must be kidding me. What about her hubby-to-be, Gact?

“Well, not as cute as Gact, this guy need to do a lot of effort to be like my Gact.”

Fuhh… and she’s back to normal.

The first song was played, she said,

“His voice was good. He can go more further in industry.”

The second song was played, she said,

“Why this song sound as same the first one?”

The third song was played, she grab the CD’s cover art and read the title of every songs in the CD.

“Poor him.”

“Why?”

“He got amazing voice, cute face but the song that given to him, it’s all love song, except this track.”

The forth song was played.

“The simplest lyric in the album I guess.”

The fifth song was played,

“See? Did I tell you? It’s all about love. Why??? This is another talent to waste. I feel bad for you Aliff Aziz.”

The sixth song was played,

“This song was very slow~~~”

“Well, this song come from a chinese song. He sang it in Malay. Like what he did to Tong Hua, if I’m not mistaken.”

“WHAT??? He sang Tong Hua in Malay?”

“Yes, and look like everyone enjoyed it.”

She start mumbling the sound of Tong Hua, I start mumbling of Cinta Ajuna.

“Stop it. I really can’t imagine the worst part when you sang it in Malay. Why???

The seven song was played. If she did not like this song, I will put a dozen of stinky socks into her throat. (I think you will do something if someone said really bad things about your favorite song in the album.)

“This song was good. Wait, I want to hear the chores.”

You are safe, my friend.

“Yes, this song is unique. Different from other songs he was sang just now.”

“I buy this album because of this song. Just this song.”

“Why you need to wasting your money?”

“You can think it as a appreciation to everyone who make this song included in this album.”

The last song was played. It just minus one from the first track.

“This song have no feeling in it. It’s a common song nowadays. No need to be minus one. The seventh track deserve the minus one type.”

All the song was played.

“Will you change the CD to radio? I’m deadly bored over here.”

No comments: