Tuesday, November 23

NEXT YEAR, NEXT SUBJECT, NEXT LESSON, NEXT EXPERIENCE

Before I get back to my hometown, I grab a chance to talk with my classmate/ co-worker, Doddy.

Doddy: Do you know who teach ‘'Penulisan Lirik Lagu’ subject next sem?

Me: No idea. Who?

Doddy: Ayah AG, of course.

Me: Really?! Well, we were just making lyrics, right?

Doddy: Nope, we also need to make the music.

Me: WHAT!!! How can he do that? We are Artistic Writing, not Music students.

Doddy: Haloo… We were talking about Ayah AG here.

Ok, FYI

1. I have NO music background.

2. I NEVER touch any musical instrument since I was born.

3. I’m a very BAD singer. Very, very BAD.

 

But yesterday, I made a tune.

sound catchy (for me).

But I can’t put it here. I don’t know how. (SORRY…)

Now I’m ready for ‘Penulisan Lirik Lagu’ subject.

YEZZA!!!

No comments: