Wednesday, November 17

BIG QUESTION MARK: WHO IS MAHER ZAIN???

First thing that come out from Princess’s cute mouth after she saw me at home was:

“Have you found Maher Zain in Kuala Lumpur?”

I said to her,

“Nope, I don’t know who he is.”

And Princess start talking A to Z about Maher Zain. I kept wondering how a six years old little girl know about him and I didn’t.

Yesterday, around 6.00 or 6.30 p.m at TV9, a show called ‘Maher Zain : INSYAALLAH’ was on. Princess stay still in front of the TV with her bright eyes.

But, sad for her, my mother wanted her to take her bath. 6.30 p.m over here is ‘senjakala’ time.

My mother shut the TV off and forced her to go to bath. She did everything she could to make her mother changed her mind. Making cute faces, begging, smiling, lurking, a lot of stuff.

My mother’s heart as hard as stone during ‘senjakala’. So those tricks did not work out.

Princess just came to me and said, “I had waited a long time to watch that show. Why this life is so unfair?”

For me, the one should be blame was the TV channel. If they change one of the cartoon slot with ‘Maher Zain’ show just for Aidil Adha, Princess will be pleased.

I feel like  I want to buy her the album but how she can listening to it? We don’t have CD player at home. And there are only two person that have lappy right now. Me and my sister. But, I in Shah Alam while my sister in Dungun. How Princess will listen to  the album if I bought her that?

I see a lot of Maher Zain album at the video store. But I don’t have any feeling to buy it. Maybe because there are still a lot of his album out there. No adventure. HAHAHA

Maybe when this Maher Zain’s time is over or become less spoken, that will be a good time for me to listen to his  messages in the album.   

Okey, Princess needing help to get ready to ‘balik kampung’. That is my job. Helping people. Especially my little Princess. Got to go.

YEZZA!!!

No comments: