Monday, July 25

WHAT I DID NOT TELL HIM

Every week he will make us watch a bunch of short films, and we talk about it. Well, not all will got the chance, but whoever didn’t get that, they are so very lucky.

This is just a few addition from the ‘discussion’, my OWN thought. Today’s we’ve seen ‘No Man’s Land’ and just a word that come out yelling inside my head: REFLECTION. The kid reflect what his mum and dad said and done in his own way. He is using his dolls to show emotion inside his parents.

I think it’s quite interesting, using another tool to show what happening inside a man. Reminding me of Peterpan’s music video, Menghapus Jejakmu, although the MV show a girl follow exactly the same move the guy made.  

We also got ‘The Hurt Locker’ script (not all of the scenes). What make me interested to write here is this lines.

James: This box is full of stuff that almost killed me.

Eldridge: What’s this one from, Will?

James: That’s my wedding ring. Like I said, stuff that almost killed me.

How come a wedding ring can kill you? (0_o???

P/S: Need to watch the movie-lah nampaknya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLUjCTR1avQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEaAwIllnc&feature=fvsr

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!

No comments: