Wednesday, June 29

WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS?

This week like ‘Living With My Memory’ week. Although I’m not alone or sorrow or whatever but the image of my secondary school’s badge always appear in my head (sometimes, in my dream). To tell the  truth, it’s my nightmare.

I have a bunch of bad past time that I really can’t remember but still hard to forget. It’s last week lecture that I realize why I should keep and throw it away if I can keep and share it. Well, not straight to the point but at least I know there’s someone out there sharing the same ‘story’ as I am.

When I was 17, I’m a very low-profile prefect. I’m good in debating on stage in English and one of my teacher want me to be one of the Malay debate group. I’m happy to join, so I’m waiting for the audition.

Three months I waited. And lastly I had been informed that the teacher had pick the participants for the group. I asked the teacher what’s happening and she said that she had held an audition. The best part is, my classmates know about the audition and they never told me about it. From that moment, I realize that they are good in keeping secrets. ESPECIALLY FROM ME.

Maybe it’s my fault too. I just waited without seeing or asking the teacher. It’s look like I don’t have the eager to join the group. And being a classmate doesn’t mean you have friends. I need to learn it the hard way.

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!          

No comments: