Saturday, June 25

WE CAN’T HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT

 

I never thought that I will have this opportunity. When I got it, there are a lot of sacrifices need to be done. My time, my routine and stuff. Almost my night and day had been full with something that I need to do to others (it will help myself in the future).

I love to write, and I’m a krazzy reader. But when both of them had become my number one priority it become no fun anymore. The idea of making imagination become reality on papers had changed to making everyone know what was really happening in this world literally. And now I need to pick which one I need to read out loud or need to read quiet and secretly.

But it doesn’t mean that I will give up everything I choose. I just need to find the passion, the same passion I got since primary school. The hope that everything will better in the end. (^_^)

Woah! It’s been a while I didn’t write here and that’s all I can say for now.

GOWWWIN’ UP!!!