Thursday, May 5

Miss My Umi (T_T)

It's been around 5 months I did not see my family. Now this semester will over (sebenarnya dah habis dah pun) and I have less than a month to be with them. although I always calling them and they calling me but the chance for me to see my family face to face are not that big.

Sometime I jealous when I call my mother to wish her 'Happy Birthday', she tell me how sweet my sister (eldest sister) touch her hand and whispered 'Happy Birthday' in her ears. But of course, I don't want to put myself at the first place during her happy moment. (Saper suruh belajar jauh-jauh, padan muka!)

Now all I can do to make this feeling (rindu kat Umi) go away is just call her recently and eating 'ulam'. Before I continueing my study in Shah Alam, my Umi always put 'ulam' during lunch and dinner. If not 'pucuk pegaga' or 'ulam raja', a cabbage that had been cut will be nice. It's working (kejap jelah, lepas tu rindu balik, huhu) and looks like I need to eat 'ulam' everyday (nampak tak betapa kroniknya tahap rinduku ni) until I went back home (tu pun tak tahu bila lagi).

8th May are just around the corner and I'm afraid I will not have time (and lappy) to update my blog so I wish all the mothers, mamas, umis, moms, mommys, ammas and whatever you called someone that give birth to you a 'Happy Mother's Day'.

"Every mom are beautiful and wonderful. You will realize it whether when she's around or not." - my own qoute. (copyright controlled. HAHAHA)

GOWWWIN' UP!!!

No comments: