Tuesday, May 3

You're Just Too Good To Be True~~~

It's kind of weird when they say I just listening to local songs only. Well, if you see my CD collection you also will agree with them. What can I say, local CD cheaper than international CD.

I'm listening, like everyone else. Not just English, Malay even Chinese and Hindi sometimes Tamil. But nowadays there just a few songs that really make me wanna say: I wanna hear more.

I don't know why but today I remember the first English song that really I like to hear when I 11 or 12. I always watch the 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' MTV at TV2 every midnight before the news. But the video have a few sexy part of Denise (kan ada scene Denise meniarap dengan pahanya yang putih lagi gebu) so they will show the same polite image over and over again until the end of the song.

I know this is an old song (Andy Williams kot, tak pun Frankie Valli) but there's something about this song that make me feel I wanna fall in love with someone. Believe me, if any guy sing MY FAVORITE VERSION of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You', I definitely fall in love with him, (especially if .......... ............ sing this song on stage, boleh pengsan I tau, hahaha). This is the greatest song ever (Harga dia pun great jugak).

No comments: